Today Chester and his owner cameto our school to teach us about being responsible pet owners.
We had so much fun during maths today.
We were learning about different ways of measuring distance. We decided to measure the distance using a metre ruler.
We designed and made our own paper planes. We then had to fly them and see how far they went.
Next we recorded our data and then presented the data using a bar graph.
Lots of learning took place!!!
This week we have been learning to tell the time. Please provide opportunities at home for your child to tell the time.
Allow your child time to complete tasks regarding time on Mathletics.
Congratulations to Sophie for completing over 60 tasks on Mathletics.
Congratulations also to Cody and Rhys who have also worked hard to complete a great number of tasks.
Well done and keep up the great work.
Remember Mathletics offers
- Fully flexible learning. Students can access and review material anywhere, anytime at home and school.
- Instant, step by step, animated support available for every question.
- K-12 curriculum content – students can instantly access revision or advanced lessons.
- Instant feedback and assessment results support independent learning.
- Videos, games and activities support all learning styles.
Please come see me if you want to know more about your child’s progress with Mathletics.