Don’t forget to work on Reading Eggs at home.
Beveridge Primary School Homework Policy
Please familiarise yourself with our homework policy.
ABC Reading Eggs makes learning to read interesting and engaging for kids, with great online reading games and activities.
And it really works!
Children love the games, songs, golden eggs and other rewards which, along with feeling proud of their reading, really motivate children to keep exploring and learning.
• Take an active role in your child’s mathematics progress.
• Encourage your child to use Mathletics 3 to 5 times a week.
• Encourage a balance between the Full Curriculum section and Live Mathletics.
• Take time to work together with your child. The Support Centre in each activity will help show how to solve a particular problem.
• Encourage your child to do activities that challenge, rather than those he/she finds easy.
• If the Course is too difficult or too easy, then change to a more appropriate Course.
• Celebrate your child’s successes. Print the Certificates out and put them on the fridge!