How to get the most out of Mathletics
* Take an active role in your child’s mathematics progress.
• Encourage your child to use Mathletics 3 to 5 times a week.
• Encourage a balance between the Full Curriculum section and Live Mathletics.
• Take time to work together with your child. The Support Centre in each activity will help show how to solve a particular problem.
• Encourage your child to do activities that challenge, rather than those he/she finds easy.
• If the Course is too difficult or too easy, then change to a more appropriate Course.
• Celebrate your child’s successes. Print the Certificates out and put them on the fridge!